Re: McKinley: Re: barbara michaels

From: alexandra kollontai <aerin64@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 23 2000 - 10:52:20 PDT

She also writes under the name "Elizabeth Peters" and "Elizabeth Mertz".

If you're looking for her books in the library...it can sometimes be
difficult because different librarians shelve them all under her real name
(Mertz) or one of the other two.

I like her as well! Although I usually run far from romance writers...she
writes intelligent and developed characters.

Rachel in Indy