McKinley: Re: barbara michaels

From: Amy Anderson <mariel@thedoghousemail.com>
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 07:41:59 PDT

>The same goes with Barbara Michaels. She writes mystery/romance with a
>supernatural twist that a few years ago I found very entertaining.

Talking about Barbara Michaels. I just found out that I was named after a character in one of her books. I am called Amy after the ghost in Aimee Come Home by Barbara Michaels. I guess thats why I like books so much. Does anyone else have the same experience?

             Amy

Whaat!!! Have you tried The Doghouse??! Get your FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL account at:
http://doghousemail.lycos.com