Re: McKinley: favorite 5 fantasy/sci-fi?

From: Shannon Terry <shanchan@excite.com>
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 06:00:18 PDT

1. Beauty
2. The Final Reflection
3. Lions of Al Rassan
4. To Say Nothing of the Dog
5. This Alien Shore

PS: Can people see my messages? I don't seem to get replies to my emails.
Maybe I'm just not saying anything interesting...
Shan

It's all ketchup: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2783/
"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have sometimes offered
it, not happily, for less. But it is not only my life, and you have not
asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk
"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi
"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo
"We're a pacifist race. We only kill out of personal spite." -Brain Guy
"Because I'm tired of it. Year after year after year after year- Having to
choose between the lesser of who cares." -Leo McGarry