McKinley: Todd McCaffrey's book

From: Betty <bettywinslow@usa.net>
Date: Sat Jul 15 2000 - 00:58:55 PDT

Hi, Wanda, I guess I'm gonna break down and read at least one HP book, just to
see what the furor is over, although I may not finish it. One of the best
parts of growing up/old is being able to say, "Oh, well, I don't like this, it
isn't getting better, so I'm done." (Or in the case of the last Robert Jordan
I read, slinging it across the room and shrieking, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN you
aren't wrapping up this story yet? IT's been too many freaking books
already!!" Which disconcerted my husband some... LOL)

As for Todd McCaffrey's book, it's called "Dragonholder" and it looks really
good, a biography of his mom. It has an interesting painting of her on the
front with a tiny dragon on her wrist (can't remember what they're called in
the series, been a long time since I read one...)

If anyone reads it before I get to it, tell us how it was.

Betty