Re: [McKinley: McKinley Yahoo Club]

From: Betty <bettywinslow@usa.net>
Date: Wed Jul 12 2000 - 18:02:37 PDT

Hi, Sarah. Don't know how many of us there are on here, but we are lively from
time to time, notably when a new book by Robin is coming or is out. Then, the
comments fly! In between we sometimes bring up other topics/authors. In that
vein, I ran across what looked like a very interesting book today by Anne
McCaffrey's son, Todd, called "Dragonholder: the life and dreams (so far) of
Anne McCaffrey". Anyone else seen/read it?

Betty