Re: [McKinley: more buffy/angel]

From: Sarah Imholt <Arahsae@netscape.net>
Date: Sat Jun 17 2000 - 21:19:03 PDT

Amessygurl@aol.com wrote:
i finally got to see some episodes of buffy the vampire slayer
(unfortunately, i discovered my local cable company doesn't offer WB

I'm not sure where you are, but the WB is on regular broadcast in my area, so
you shouldn't need cable to access it. What did you think of it? I am an
on-again, off-again viewer (I gave up TV for Lent and the only thing I watch
on a regular basis is The Simpsons!) but I really like the show. Roswell's
good also.

Sarah