Re: McKinley: the job hunt continues...

From: Wanda F Vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com>
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 19:41:48 PDT

Pardon my ignorance, please, but is esl exact sign language?? I took a
course in American sign language years ago and I'm still enjoying the
results today. I used it while working for our local hospital. I was an
unofficial interpreter. It was so cool! I got to see 2 arteriograms, a
finger being sewn up, an upper g. i. and got to be with a couple of
patients back in the ER. You can really go places and see neat things
while working with the deaf community. I almost got to attend a
c-section, but the husband of the patient arrived in time. :o)
   If esl has nothing to do with sign language, my apologies. It would
be a neat field for you to work in if you like being around people,
though.

my two cents worth,
Wanda