Re: [McKinley: anne tyler/clive barker/john bellairs]

From: Sarah Imholt <Arahsae@netscape.net>
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 16:49:39 PDT

amessygurl@aol.com wrote:

>and same questions apply for john bellairs...i just bought _the house >with
the clock in its walls_ but haven't started it yet. thanks!:)

I remember reading those in grade school, but I had to stop because they
scared me so much! I am pretty sure I read HOUSE... his stuff is all good.
The other one I remember is THE LETTER, THE WITCH, AND THE RING--those might
be out of order, and maybe it wasn't a letter...hm. I don't know if his stuff
would scare me now, but I did like them!

Sarah