Re: McKinley: buffy

From: <Cimmorene@aol.com>
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 16:17:50 PDT

It seems everyone here likes all the shows I do! Buffy, Roswell, & Farscape
are my Absolutely MUST-watch's every week. I have managed to get my fiance
interested in 2 out of 3, which is pretty good, but he doesn't like FARSCAPE
because he doesn't understand it. I guess it can be hard to follow if you
haven't see it from the 1st, plus I must admit the reason I love it so much
is because of the sexy John Cryton! I think that actor would make a good Tor,
don't you?
A long time ago, someone mentioned she thought the guy who plays Giles on
BUFFY would make a good beast in BEAUTY. At first I didn't agree, but that
actor is really starting to grow on me, & I think his voice is SOOOOOO Sexy!
Ok, now I'm off to take a cold shower!

Cimmorene