Re: McKinley: native american stuff

From: Tawen Chang <tchang@law.harvard.edu>
Date: Wed May 10 2000 - 14:36:48 PDT

I think a fair number of Charles de Lint's books have some sort of
peripheral connection to Native American myths. (Svaha i think featured a
Native American main character, though the story was set in the future and
isn't a particular favorite of mine.) Another one that gives me the same
feelng is Terri Windling's _The Wood Wife_, which I really loved.

Tawen