Re: McKinley: Re: witches

From: Eli Grantaire <grantaire@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat Apr 29 2000 - 22:03:33 PDT

>books about witches

There's also Sherryl Jordan's The Juniper Game (young adult). : ) And
Dianna Wynne Jones has A Sudden Wild Magic (adult). I vaguely remember a
delightful children's book about an orphan boy who teams up with a witch
whose spells always come out nice . . . I think it was called Which Witch?
but I don't remember for certain. And there's Caroline Stevermer's A
College of Magics which is very good. And Patricia C. Wrede has a book
called Daughter of Witches, which is part of her Lyra series.

--eli