Re: [Re: McKinley: HERO AND THE CROWN]

From: alexandra kollontai <aerin64@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Apr 03 2000 - 10:07:10 PDT

ok, ok, so I will go back and reread the part about climbing to fight
Agsded. Maybe the entire novel! (shucks :)) I agree that it is not really
spelled out what happens..I also want to find out where Luthe said she went
forward in time. I don't remember that...

But thanks for letting me know about who the dragon's head quote was
attributed to. Luthe is a pretty amazing guy!

what did robin mean by "reductionist analysis"? Does that mean that it was
difficult to analyze what had happened like we're doing, instead of just
chalking it up to magic, mysticism and kelar?

It appears that my imagination is overfertile as well ;)

I guess that I thought that the surka/dragon's heart was the real hero's
crown, not the one that Agsded had. Not sure where I got that one from
either.

My original post was mainly just letting the person who wrote in know that
_Hero_ is definitely worth reading and re-reading. It turns out that I
still am unclear on the whole battle with agsded. do you guys think that
anyone will ever realize that this is not a personal email to Robin but to a
list??

alex