Re: [Re: [McKinley: rose daughter (YAY!]]

From: Julie S. McCandless <mcfam@csonline.net>
Date: Tue Mar 28 2000 - 18:27:57 PST

I agree. I loved Beauty and Rose Daughter. I don't think one is better
than the other...they are just two different books. Different takes on the
same story, each equally enjoyable in its own way. And the Beauty of RD,
though not as outspoken as Beauty/Honour, could stand up for herself when
she had to (i.e. she "roared like Lionheart" to get her father to let her go
to the castle). In short, RD is simply very, very good book.