McKinley: OT: Grandma Betty

From: Betty <bettywinslow@usa.net>
Date: Tue Mar 14 2000 - 17:19:28 PST

Hi, all! For all of you who have prayedfor/encouraged/rejoiced with me, my new
granddaughter arrived on 3 Mar at 1108, 6 lbs 5 oz, 19" long, dk. blue eyes
and sandy hair and an absolute darling. My son Mike is crazy in love with her
- I've never seen him like that before. I was lucky enough to see her the day
she was born and every day after that for a least a few minutes for the next
week. I also got to babysit her on Friday, while mom and dad went out for
mom's birthday. Sadly, that will have to do me for a while, since while son
was at work last night, mom
packed up all her stuff and baby's (and some of son's) and left town. She's at
her parents' now
and says she isn't coming back. Son is seeking legal advice, but meanwhile
what we have here is a broken-hearted daddy and a whole family of people who
miss Kendall Michelle Winslow very much and one devastated grandma. Sympathy,
prayers, etc. would be welcome (or failing that, something to make me
laugh...)
Thanks for being there, y'all...
Betty