Re: McKinley: RETURN OF HARRY

From: <Reezymae@cs.com>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 20:15:42 PST

I am with you Wanda. Can't wait to read the new book. I am rereading
Deerskin again. I had forgotten how dark it was. But it suits my mood.
You all please pray for me and my family. My sister was killed in a head on
collision 9 days ago. She was forty and had three kids. My parents are of
course taking it hard. To top it all off, my dad has the flu or something.

Sorry to whine but I am feeling a little desperate for help or friendship or
something tonight. Hope this isn't inappropriate for this list.

Marie Bowen