Re: McKinley: RETURN OF HARRY

From: wanda f vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com>
Date: Tue Jan 04 2000 - 21:02:37 PST

Marie,

   My prayers will be with you and your family.
   As far as the appropriateness of your post, I feel that we all have
something in common- a love for good literature and McKinley's
especially. I don't see why we can't have something else in common, as
well. By the way, I suspect that I've contracted strep. You might want
to spray your computer monitor down with some Lysol when you've finished
reading this message. :o)

Wanda