Re: McKinley: bookfinder, etc?

From: Marie Bowen <Reezymae@webtv.net>
Date: Wed Sep 01 1999 - 17:58:17 PDT

Hey,
It is very interesting that you should mention "Threshold". I am
reading a Sci Fi book called "Threshold" but it is by Bill Myers. What
is yours about? Science fiction always some scientific theory behind
it by its very definitionl. The book I am reading was written by a
Christian andis about science , the paranormal and Bible Prophecy. It
sounds weird but it isn't. If you liked Frank Peretti's "This Present
Darkness" then you would probably like this one.
Marie