McKinley: monkey books

From: <Amessygurl@aol.com>
Date: Sat Aug 14 1999 - 10:55:34 PDT

ok, i promise once college starts next week and i have tons of homework to do
that i will stop overloading this list with messages!
sorry, i shouldn't have suggested that _Eva_ was pre-historical fiction (i
guess pre-history and monkeys and apes just got lumped together in my head) -
does peter have any more monkey/ape books besides eva? didn't he write a
detective novel about a monkey who solves a murder? which novel was that? i
remember reading about it at borders or amazon(which i will never use again!)
or some monster store like that, but i can't remember the title...
thanks again to everyone who's been answering all my random questions!

cameron