Re: McKinley: Where in the world are the McKinley fans?

From: wanda f vaughn <mcvaughn1@juno.com>
Date: Sat Aug 07 1999 - 20:46:33 PDT

Howdy Y'all,

   I'm a McKinley fan in Alabama. It may seem like a foreign country to
some of you... :o)
   I thought I'd put my two cents worth in. I think that I was drawn to
Robin's Harry and Aerin because years ago I was drawn to Lloyd
Alexander's Princess Eilonwy. (NOT DISNEY'S!!) Remember her? She was
one of the main characters in the Prydain Chronicles. She didn't mind
spouting her opinions or making decisions- a strong female for sure.
That particular series will always hold a special place in my heart
because it was my first foray into fantasy.
    What were your firsts? Obviously whatever it was had to have made an
impression to give you a lifelong love of the genre.

Wanda