Re: McKinley: more about vonda's robin site

From: Allison Feliciano <afelicia@Adobe.COM>
Date: Wed Jul 14 1999 - 10:19:01 PDT

I can tell you where you can find some of these works. After looking at
Robin's website I was able to find Beau Geste and several of H. Rider
Haggard's Alan Quartermain series on Amazon.com. Several editions of the
Gormenghast series are available as well. The first book in that series is
called Titus Groan. There are two movie versions of The Four Feathers, and
a book version. The movie from the early eighties starring Jane Seymour and
Beau Bridges is quite good. Any fan of Robin's should also see "The Man who
Would be King", starring Sean Connery. She based The Blue Sword on this
book/movie, as I'm sure most of you already know :). On her website she
also mentions Kipling's "Puck of Pook's Hill", which I was also able to
find on Amazon.com. I just started reading it, and its great!

Allison