Re: McKinley: star trek/ marsh magic

From: <hanlon@earthling.net>
Date: Wed May 19 1999 - 06:14:40 PDT

 ---- you wrote:
> > I think Vonda McIntyre did write "Catspaw" and "Psion". I picked them up at
>
> No. Joan D. Vinge.
>
> -xx- Damien X-)

Oops! :0 I sent a reply to this message last night, but I think I forgot to change the address to the list one, so it must have gone to Damien, which had to be thoroughly confusing (sorry, Damien). Anyway, what I said in that message was that I was wrong and Damien was right, and that I was at work (the library) right at that moment and I had just looked up the author. It is indeed Joan D. Vinge.

Maren Williams