McKinley: Re: Kinuko Y. Craft

From: John Clapp <john_clapp@email.msn.com>
Date: Sun Apr 18 1999 - 17:56:09 PDT

Sofia, (and others)
    I can't help you with the fantasy magazines, but if you liked Kinuko's
painting, I thought you might want to know she has a couple children's books
out too. I haven't seen all of them, but the two I saw were really nice
visually. (I didn't read the stories, but I believe they are
fantasy-based...Pegasi and the like)
    Kinuko is indeed near the top of the field, and she's a nice as she is
skilled! (She's a "business" friend I run into every year or so.)

John Clapp - illustrator of "The Stone Fey" by Robin
john@johnclapp.com
www.johnclapp.com