McKinley: magazines

From: <Sofsydney@aol.com>
Date: Sun Apr 18 1999 - 17:21:27 PDT

Hi everyone! I just got my issue of Realms of Fantasy, and it had a close up
of the illustration on Hero, on page 66. It was by Kinuko Y. Craft, who is
quite famous in her field of art, as I have read. Well, that set me thinking,
does anyone else out there get fantasy magazines? Realms of Fantasy is the
only one I know, because I accidently came across it about two years ago.
Does anyone know any other fantasy magazines, by the way?
Sofia A. D.