McKinley: whippets - italian ones

From: <cslynn@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 15 1999 - 07:09:59 PDT

my mom is finally seriously considering buying a whippet, and i know we've discussed whippets before, but my mom heard somewhere that there's a smaller breed of whippets called "italian" whippets - does anyone know anything about them? how do they compare in temperment, etc, to other whippets? i've gotten some info off the net about italian greyhounds, which are as small as or even smaller than regular whippets, so i guess some people use italian whippet/greyhound interchangeably...