McKinley: Date: Mon, 12 Apr 1999 16:51:00 -0500

From: greg mick <gmick@texinet.net>
Date: Mon Apr 12 1999 - 14:56:01 PDT

Dear Ms. McKinley,
   I wish to know if you will be writing anymore books in the Damar series and if you can, please send me a list of all the books you have written for I wish to purchase them all. I found The Hero... and the Blue Sword recently in my library and I couldnt put either of them down. So I wish you would write another in that series. Maybe one about the dragons before Aerin's time or maybe of her life after the northern battle or there might could be one of the adventures of Harry and Corlath.
If you have time, please respond to this message.
Thank you. And disregard the address at the top. Mine is really jsmola@texinet.net