McKinley: kipling, again, and tolkien

From: Cameron Lynn <cslynn@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Thu Apr 08 1999 - 07:01:43 PDT

i forgot to ask in my last message: have there been any movies made of
_kim_, and if so, are they any good?

also, i read somewhere that a new movie is being made of _the lord of the
rings_ - does anyone know if it's going to be a "muppet" type movie(along
the lines of "the dark crystal") or if it's just another cartoon? and when
is it set to be released? how is the older cartoon version of lord of the
rings, by the way?

finally, has anyone else been having trouble accessing the "archives"
section of the robin page? it could just be my server...