McKinley: Re:deep space nine-voyager

From: Amy Anderson <mariel@thedoghousemail.com>
Date: Tue Apr 06 1999 - 12:04:11 PDT

>oh yeah, i also forgot to ask about star trek, voyager - is that still on?
>how does it fit in with deep space nine - are the two shows set in the same
>time/place? do the characters from the two shows ever interact?

Voyager is still on and in my opinion the best star trek show next to generations.It takes place about the same time as deep space nine. Voyager doesn't interact with much because it is stuck in the Delta Quadrant. But they did have some ferangi on one episode.

Amy

Whaat!!! Have you tried The Doghouse??! Get your FREE WEB-BASED EMAIL account at:
http://www.thedoghousemail.com