Re: McKinley: New Topic: antics in the White House

From: <phoenix@ugcs.caltech.edu>
Date: Fri Jan 29 1999 - 14:19:07 PST

> "In 1974, a young female attorney helped draw up the rules under which Richard
> M. Nixon would be tried by Congress for impeachment. "Impeachment", she wrote,

Equivalent stories are true of Lott and others on the other side, who defended
Nixon and now charge Clinton.

One could also point out differences between Watergate and lying to a grand
jury investingating whether he'd lied to a previous grand jury investigating a
case which was thrown out of court.

But I'm abusing my position. I'd rather this list stay on-topic. Or at least
not wander into political topics. Discussing Hodgell or McKillip is okay. :)

-xx- Damien Raphael Sullivan X-)
(list admin)