Re: McKinley: Choices (Spoilers: Rose Daughter)

From: <williams@netnico.net>
Date: Fri Jan 15 1999 - 09:11:57 PST

time flowing differently at the castle confused me a bit.
 At first, for 7 months, time was slower at the castle,
explaining why the rose Beauty's father brings lasts so
long, but when she returns, the time flow seems to reverse
and go more quickly at the castle. Thus, the rose she
brings representing the Beast's life dies quickly. But why
 would the time flow reverse? It doesn't make sense,
 unless I have it wrong and the beast literally couldn't
survive even a few hours without her. Or, I guess it could
 be like Narnia where sometimes time passes with no
relation to earth and is sometimes faster, sometimes
slower. Comments, anyone?