McKinley: wings of a falcon/cover letter/video

From: <cslynn@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Thu Jan 07 1999 - 15:30:29 PST

has anyone read _the wings of a falcon_ by cynthia voight?

completely unrelated question: does anyone know where i can find an example of a cover letter, that is, the query letter you send to a publisher/agent to see if they would be interested in your manuscript?

finally: i finally saw the "good conversations: a talk with robin mckinley" video - it was wonderful, of course!!! robin did say in the interview that she doesn't want her fans to idolize her because, among other reasons, by placing her in the role of Supreme Artist her fans may deny their own creative, artistic potential...ok, so maybe i'm any overly fanatic fan myself, but i know that reading robin's books doesn't subvert my own creativity - on the contrary, it gives me more ideas for stories of my own:)