McKinley: peter/last message for a really long time, i swear!

From: Cameron Lynn <cslynn@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Sat Dec 05 1998 - 08:43:54 PST

sorry i've been sending so many messages but i have two weeks of exam
period and only one exam - i promise this will be my last message for a
really long time to the robin-list!

for anyone who's read peter's(robin's husband's) books [maren, are you
still out there?]:

which of peter's adult novels do you recommend a first-time-peter-reader
read first?
these are all the titles i could find, but i'm not sure all of them aren't
children's novels and i'm not sure all of them were written by the same
peter dickinson - if anyone feels like telling me anything about any of
these books(basic plot/whether you liked it, etc, i'd really appreciate it):

hindsight
king and joker
lizard in the cup
perfect gallows