Re: McKinley: librarianship (is that a word?)

From: Eli Grantaire <grantaire@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Oct 05 1998 - 23:13:13 PDT

Kiera-- : ) Thanks! I'm kinda curious as to what librarians do
exactly. And then, how does one become a librarian, of course? And the
difference between public librarians and research librarians. : )
Thanks for your help!

Jennifer-- I've never heard of "What Color is Your Parachute". Do you
know who's it's by? : ) And I appreciate the advice. It's what I
should have done for a lot of things a long time ago : P : )

--R