McKinley: sorry if you've already gotten this message!

From: <cslynn@mail.wm.edu>
Date: Wed Aug 12 1998 - 14:01:46 PDT

ok, i've tried to send this message three times now and it's not showing up on this web page(i can't check my e-mail till september) - or is it just my computer? anyway, does anyone know what's up with the modern library readers' poll? they're supposed to be taking an on-going poll, updated daily, of the top 100 books in the english language in the 20th century, and i keep trying to vote for robin but i'm not sure it's working - again, is it just my computer?(the site's at www.randomhouse.com/modernlibrary/100best, so everyone else please go there and try to vote for robin!) p.s. - when people were suggesting who should play beauty(the original) or harry if a movie were ever made, did anyone suggest jodie foster?