McKinley: Re:peter stuff(flight of dragons)

From: <hanlon@earthling.net>
Date: Thu May 21 1998 - 17:46:10 PDT

 ---- you wrote:
> There isn't a plot in the book; they made one up in > the movie.
yes, in fact i read somewhere that he had trouble even getting royalties from them, even though they were using his title and his *name*.

> Also, is Robin's husband the author of that book? I got the impression
> there was a Peter Dickinson and a Peter Dickinsen, but I could be
> totally wrong.
there isn't a Peter Dickinsen that i know of, and Robin's husband definitely wrote this (before he was her husband). i think there's actually another Peter Dickinson, right to the letter, so if you want to find just this one's books when searching a library card catalog or something of the sort, it helps to enter "dickinson, peter, 1927-".