Re: McKinley: To Any/All Patricia C. Wrede Fans. . .

From: Cimmorene <Cimmorene@aol.com>
Date: Fri Mar 27 1998 - 22:10:32 PST

Thanks about the Patricia Wrede tip. I believe I shall try it. Y'all havn't
been very talkative lately. We need some new material to talk about. Did
anybody read my very long narrative about the REAL Robin Hood? I put it on the
old site just before it turned into the new site, and no one has ever
responded to it. I kinda spent a lot of time writing it so if y'all have time
look it over, ok?
Elizabeth