McKinley: To Any/All Patricia C. Wrede Fans. . .

From: Tilgner <immo@cyberus.com>
Date: Mon Mar 16 1998 - 21:20:29 PST

Yes I know this isn't about Robin, but her name's come up a lot so. . .
        I happened along a new (?) work by Wrede called "Book of Enchantments".
It's a compilation of short stories, and it's wonderful. As far as I
know, this is a new thing, but I might just not have found it before. .
. It DOES have a short story about Cimorene and her family in there, to
all curious. Definitely worth the buy, I recommend it.

@-}--Willow

--
"Must I lose everything?"
"Nothing is lost," she said. "Everything is transformed."