McKinley: Aerin's theme song.

From: <Cimmorene@aol.com>
Date: Wed Feb 11 1998 - 22:29:15 PST

After readinh Hero for the nth time, a listened to Sarah McLachlan and thought
that her Fumbling Toward Ecstacy song was perfectly fitting for Aerin.
Some of the words:
All the fear has left me now, I'm not frightened anymore. It's my heart that
pounds beneath my flest, it's my mouth that pushes out this breath, and if I
shed a tear I won't cage it, I won't fear love, and if I feel a rage I won't
deny it, I won't fear love.
Peace in the struggle to find peace, comfort on the way to comfort.

I picture this song playing as Aerin heads back home after telling Luth she'll
return to him after she has finished living her mortal life with Tor. She in
no longer afraid of her heritage or to love Tor.