Re: McKinley: totally absolutely and completely random

From: Shannon Terry <shanchan@excite.com>
Date: Wed Nov 29 2000 - 09:20:59 PST

The best place to look for this kind of stuff is http://www.imdb.com, the
Internet Movie Database. Pretty cool site- the guy was
Darren E. Burrows

On Mon, 27 Nov 2000 22:37:57 EST, mckinley@its.caltech.edu wrote:

> hello! here's a question totally, absolutely, and completely unrelated to

> robin (however, having said that, i'm sure someone will find some way to
> connect it to robin:) that i nonetheless feel justified in asking since
this
> list has been so quiet lately: could someone please tell me the real name
of
> the actor who played "ed" on northern exposure(they don't list the
> characters' names next to the actors' names in the credits)? also, has
anyone
> seen the tv show "the visitor" - which just happens to star john
corbett(who
> played chris on northern exposure)? thanks!
>
> take care
> cameron
> [To drop McKinley, tell: majordomo@cco.caltech.edu unsubscribe
mckinley]

It's all ketchup: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2783/
"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have sometimes offered
it, not happily, for less. But it is not only my life, and you have not
asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk
"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi
"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo
"We're a pacifist race. We only kill out of personal spite." -Brain Guy
"Because I'm tired of it. Year after year after year after year- Having to
choose between the lesser of who cares." -Leo McGarry