Re: McKinley: patricia mckillip?

From: Tawen Chang <tchang@law.harvard.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 08:58:32 PDT

I second that recommendation and would add that my favorite (and somehow I
think the most McKinley-esque) McKillip book would be the Riddlemaster
Trilogy (The Riddlemaster of Hed, Heir of Sea and Fire, Harpist in the
Wind), now available in a lovely omnibus edition. (I know I sound like a
sales person. :^)

Tawen