Re: McKinley: what is a spindle?

From: Allison Feliciano <afelicia@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 11:14:40 PDT

If you read the current update to Robin's website, she
says in the Q&A section that she wrote a third book
for the Damar series, but it was turning out to be 3-4
books, and her editor rejected it. Now its sitting on
a shelf in her house. How I would love to get my hands
on that, even if it isn't finished!

Allison