Re: McKinley: pressed fairies???

From: jakerz <jakerz@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 21:46:04 PDT

Actually I really liked the pressed fairies book...I found the
"roadkill" rather hilarious...I think I laughed the whole way through
the book...though I was a little irked when she wrote of how she lost
her virginity...

I saw the "Fairies" movie...i found it to be a really sad movie...it was
a little disjointed in places...overall I don't really have an opinion
about the movie...I just ended up really depressed when it was
over...*laugh*...I'm sure this sounds silly...Though the part about
Arthur Conan Doyle and his beliefs in fairies was very
interesting...that wasn't the first time I had come across this...I read
a book by Elizabeth Peters called "The Love Talker" and she also tells a
similar story about Doyle's fascination with fairies.

c.