McKinley: i need help

From: <NATH98AN@aol.com>
Date: Mon Jul 19 1999 - 17:03:52 PDT

i really need a reveiw for all chapters in the 1986 edition of "The Hero And
The Crown", if you could send them to my screen name, i need them in the next
10 days, even later if you get this late, i would really apriciate it thank
you, to send it to me, contact me at NATH98AN@aol.com- i have tried all of
the stupid sites for the reveiws of each chapter, but it tells me that the
file cannot be found, also, if you have sites, send them to me too, but if
you can, e-mail me the reveiws of the chapters, thank you very much, bye!