Re: McKinley: illuminati?

From: <morceyre@netscape.net>
Date: Sun Jun 17 2001 - 17:48:11 PDT

Cameron,

I asked similar questions and was handed a book by a friend of mine:

The Illuminatus! Trilogy
by Robert Shea and Robert Anton Wilson

Which contains three books:

The Eye in the Pyramid
The Golden Apple
and Leviathan

Unfortunately, I haven't gotten around to reading it yet, but it seems to answer the question about the free masons, who are very real. They aren't as much magicians as very secretive in their meetings. Hope this helps!

Morgan