McKinley: angel/wolf/dark lady

From: <Amessygurl@aol.com>
Date: Sun Mar 11 2001 - 13:25:29 PST

hello! i have some miscellaneous questions:

someone - i think it was shan? - mentioned that jane siberry had done an angel song on a sndtrk for a tv special - do you happen to know the title of the tv special(i'd like to get it for all the angel songs:)

also, sort of related, i know that thomas wolfe took the title of his novel _look homeward, angel_ from somebody's poem, but i'm not sure whose? and was the title of the poem "look homeward angel," too?

also, i know i've asked this before, but can someone tell me again the number of shakespeare's sonnet that begins "my mistress' eyes are nothing like the sun"? thanks!

take care,
cameron