Re: McKinley: ot: jane siberry?

From: Shannon Terry <shanchan@excite.com>
Date: Thu Mar 01 2001 - 18:44:09 PST

I also went out and bought Jane Siberry's albums after hearing the Crow
song. She also has one on the "Far Away So Close!" soundtrack with is
excellent and the soundtrack for the PBS special about Angels. I like the
"When I Was a Boy" album best, which has the PBS song on it. Her songs
aren't quite what you'd expect, almost like free verse poetry. Her lyrics
are wonderful, especially for the song "At the Beginning of Time" which
always makes me laugh.
Hope this helps,
Shan

On Wed, 21 Feb 2001 16:32:05 EST, mckinley@its.caltech.edu wrote:

> hello! i was wondering if anyone could recommend any of jane siberry's
albums? the reason i ask on this list is b/c she did a song for "the crow,"
which is kindof a fantasy/sci-fi type movie, and so relevant to this list...
thanks!

> take care,
> cameron
> [To drop McKinley, tell: majordomo@cco.caltech.edu unsubscribe
mckinley]

It's all ketchup: http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Troy/2783/
"If it were only my life, and that would stop it- I have sometimes offered
it, not happily, for less. But it is not only my life, and you have not
asked, but taken." -Captain Kirk
"Presto! A little white bunny." -Mitch Peleggi
"My apathy is palpable at this moment." -Tom Servo
"We're a pacifist race. We only kill out of personal spite." -Brain Guy
"Because I'm tired of it. Year after year after year after year- Having to
choose between the lesser of who cares." -Leo McGarry