Re: McKinley: angels?

From: SJ Suderman <ssuderma@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon Jan 15 2001 - 07:14:36 PST

A series involving angels is Meredith Ann Pierce's trilogy. One of the
books is called Dark Angel, I believe, but it's been a long time since I've
read it. She also does an interesting book about unicorns called "Birth of
the Firebringer". These books should be in your public library.

Also, you were writing about books about the north, well, I just read one by
Cynthia Voight called "Elske", which was really good. You also might try
doing a search for Canadian authors, as quite a few of them write about
Newfoundland and the Vikings. I just read one, but I forget what it was
called and who it was by. I know, doesn't help. If I remember, I'll write
back.