McKinley: White as Snow

From: Karen Beilharz <kkychan@ihug.com.au>
Date: Sun Dec 31 2000 - 20:46:19 PST

1st January 2001. 3:54 p.m.

I saw White as Snow in my favourite bookstore the other day and REALLY
wanted to get it but it was AUS$52 which is a bit excessive for a HB book!
It looked really good though. I really enjoy Tanith Lee's writing.

Karen.

Karen Beilharz kkychan@ihug.com.au karen@beilharz.net ICQ:
2293920 Mobile: 0408 490 775

"'The rule is," said Vertue, 'that if we have one chance out of a hundred
of surviving, we must attempt it: but if we have none, absolutely none then
it would be self destruction, and we need not.'" (C.S. Lewis, "The
Pilgrim's Regress")