Re: McKinley: troll dolls?

From: Maren Williams <mhwillia@ole.augie.edu>
Date: Thu Dec 28 2000 - 22:01:04 PST

Though I can't find info on who makes them, I found all the trolls you
could want and more at http://store.yahoo.com/trollville/trolltoys.html

Of course, unless you're going to buy them in bulk, it's probably not worth
it to pay shipping on them. I expect you can buy them in...novelty stores?
(like Spencer Gifts, if you have them where you are)...Hallmark Stores? I
dunno. Maybe big toy stores, like Toys R Us.