RE: McKinley: new paperback editions (was xmas movies)

From: alexandra kollontai <aerin64@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue Dec 12 2000 - 09:04:59 PST

I checked on Amazon. You actually have to search for _Blue Sword_, it
doesn't come up automatically with a search for books for teens by McKinley.

It looks like it was released in Nov. The cover looks different than it did
in our store though. The image is the same, but the colors are different,
the Borders "quality paperback" (separating it from the typical romance
paperback size) was in Damar type colors, lots of golds and red hues.

Their copy of _Hero_ looks accurate though. Hope this helps!

Rachel in Indy