Re: Re: McKinley: pix/boox?

From: Marie Bowen <reezymae@cs.com>
Date: Fri Sep 29 2000 - 18:44:20 PDT

No Problem, Cameron. Sorry my last email was so short. I was walking out
the door on a date. I have been busier than a one legged man in a butt
kicking contest. I teach school and there is always something to planor
grade. Whew! Anyway, thanks so much for sending me the pix. I plan to
scan them this weekend and send them. She doesn't look like I thought she
would look. I picture someone more McCaffreyesque. But it will be neat to
have a face to go with the name. Have a great evening. I will get those
pix in soon.

Marie